User avatar

kokobeans

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    This seems to be a common thing that I can't find a topic for, so I thought I'd start my own. What do find helps getting over procrastination or writers ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    To make a character real, they have to have a reason for their actions. That's usually where i go wrong too. The trick to making someone evil, is not making ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    Hmm... If you just want to show that a character is scared - habits are a good way of showing someone is scared, and add to character. Nail-biting, fidgiting, breathing ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    so cute! I really like your style of drawing. Kudos. And please let us know if you get the bunny rabbit :p

    Dec 3, 2007


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead