User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I know people are staring at me as I walk though the unfamiliar hallways, following the girls and the group who had just come to save us. I keep my ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    I stand as patiently as I can, waiting for a reply. Still the others move about, shifting shadows bringing Sennas idea to life. Eventually I take a deep sigh, give ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I crouch down low on the opposite side of the fire, arrow lined up and aiming at his throat whilst the air around the flame-like mist that surrounds the tip ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Raven: II

    I really like the ideas behind this letter, but I was wondering, what's the purpose of it. Telling a one-sided story through letters is an interesting technique, but perhaps you ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unproper Princess

    I quite like the ideas in this piece. I like the way you've portrayed the characters mostly through the speach instead of dumping a character profile, it's an interesting technique, ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cross to Bear

    Haha, very smart, but I do agree it could be longer. Maybe you could throw in some more x words. I don't really know what else to say about this, ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am human.

    This is a brilliant and thoughtful poem. Every line seems to fit perfectly in it's place, even the title. I know this isn't a very helpful crit, but I thought ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thanks

    I agree with the others that the spacing was... a really bad idea. The word 'Thanks' would be better as 'Thank you', otherwise it's demeaning the elegance of the poem ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My story continued

    This is very cute. I think what lets you down a lot is that you constantly begin your sentences with 'I'. Also, the beginning - vocal overdose. For a piece ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Useless Verse

    If it's any consolation - given a different meaning I quite like this poem. As I don't have a clue who Homer is, I looked at this as homer being ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am poetry

    (This looks like fun) your name: (unknown) i am: creative and bright i wonder: what tomorrow will be like i hear: music everywhere i see: a world dancing i want: ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements, Chapter 1

    I really like your ideas, I can't wait to find out what happens next. The only thing is that I'm interested to see the original. It seems like you've thought ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Sorry A13, I didn't realise which door you opened. And besides we now have a vague identity of one of the bad guys... that helps, I think?* She curls up ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *I don't really know how to respond so this may sound dreadful* *And question, does anyone have a plan about what this betrayal thing is about, or are we meant ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Name: Izuki (female) Age: Early teens Species: Izuki (she doesn't know) Class: Performer? Appearance: Turquoise eyes that change colour, extremes are purple when she's exhausted or yellow when she's r

    Dec 15, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri