User avatar

kokobeans

  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    Wouldn't that induce more anger and antisocialism on yws, resulting in an overload of internet based frustration and lead to the depletion and sickness of yws users computers and spread ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I let out a deep sigh. If her clan was up in the mountains, it meant this probably wasn't her city that had been destroyed. That made things a little ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (i missed the random encounter... my bad) I stayed up there until I heard shuffling, distorted voices. That was the others, right? They had found me at last! I jumped ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    After getting bathed and changed I looked into the mirror at someone who looked like normal, average kid. I was taken to the sorting hat, who hissed sadly and declaired ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Oo big twist in the plot, big battle comming up, hopefully pushing the plot forward...? At last we set off through the forest, until a dreadful stentch burned my nose. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry guys! I will try to stay on track, but if it becomes too much of a problem find some sort of deadly mushroom or something for Izuki to eat) ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: APPETITE

    That sent shivers down my spine. Nice work! You've used an interesting structure to start it off. I love the way you've left most of this a mystery, leaving it ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence is Tarnished

    This is a really good piece of work, but it's incredibly hard to read as it is. Here's my suggestion of how to play about with the structure a little. ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Child

    I love this! It's powerful and sad, without being melodramatic. Good job. I have to say I really think it should be longer. I started reading, but I expected more, ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    This is a great start. You've introduced your characters really well, and made them instantly likable, so I'd say you've got nothing to worry about there. I love the way ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    Fantastic! I agree with everything Kazdrea said. You've captured the emotions of your characters brilliantly, and very genuinely too. You've got a great style of writing. You've set up a ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    *Sorry i haven't been posting much, I'm still a little hazy on these characters and situations. It's quite complex* The cart rattled along its tracks and darkness swallowed us, whilst ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    I love this! You've really captured the characters and their personalities, as well as their relationship. You've also pulled of something that a lot of writers can never do - ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem

    ...and rain turns to diamonds...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mistakes

    Hi, i see you're new. Maybe you haven't quite got the hang of this. What's the idea behind this post exactly?

    Dec 27, 2007


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain