User avatar

kokobeans

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Triangle

    You have a unique style of writing, it's quite good. I really like the way you've introduced Tom, he's a believable and instantly likeable character. I have to agree with ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting

    This is a great poem, very thought provoking. I quite like the repitition of verbs and 'which is why' at the beginning and end of the verses, it slows the ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wing Watcher

    She's a butterfly It's a careless trance A fragile dance That I have come to find And if I could watch her If I could hold her Maybe she would ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: NCIS: Aftermath of Kate's Death

    I love this! Very gripping. You've really brought the main character to life. I liked the way you refered to the mother as 'she' at first, it instantly made a ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cherished Memories

    I like the ideas in this poem, it's genuine and very mature. It does lack rhythm, which a poem can do without. Maybe if you pushed some of the short ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    The faster we got out of that wretched place the better. I looked up at the dim shaft of light from the world above. It would be risky, but not ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Mime

    I enjoyed this. The meaning is a bit hard to grasp, but it makes sense. I think it would help to make it longer, maybe add in a few other ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Secret

    I really like the way you've introduced your characters here, and the contrast between the dark assasin and the dopey emperor works really well. Overall I loved it. Here's what ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 3

    You have quite a sophisticated style of writing, it's very unique. An idea might be to add in a link to the previous part, which would encourage more people to ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    This looks like a really fun book to join, but thus far i'm confuse. Is there any chance somebody could let me know who's who when what's where and why? ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Not again! I couldn't wait to be out of this place. I looked up at the enormous creature we where now facing... Creature? Creatures! Bad as the situation was, I ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Close you eyes

    'Live to see another day, to see the rains of may', that's got a really nice ring to it, i love the way you've used it in repitition too. I ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    Gryphon The crash thing, i was trying to make the sound of it move, but you're right, it doesn't make much sense. I managed to use a spellchecker, and still ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    I lie back in my hammock and look up at the stars. It isn't like this in the city. Here I can close my eyes and listen to the sea's ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I jumped in two long leaps to the wall, where i climbed up the rocks with ease, listening to the electrtic attacks and shattering ice that formed an abstract but ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield