User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Current List of Characters - Clore - ex-godsess Bryn - grown-up problem-child Bella - vampire Sak - wolf girl Lucan - enigmatic dude Pinkle - short person in denial Jonathan ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    *Bows down and apologises* I'm sooo sorry for the twelve day post delay... My internet got cut off, and then my brother put a password on the computer... Then i ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    I apologise. My internet has been self destructing so I haven't been able to come online much. The missions have all been sent. So here's how we kick things off. ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Five people sounds like an easy number to start off with. If anyone else wants to join they can post any time. Now to work out these missions...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    (sleepy post) 'Kate?' I looked at Sarabella. 'Isn't that your friend?' She nodded and I started to dart between the crowds towards the Slytherin common room. A few people snarled ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stupid

    Lol. I don't think it was supposed to be as funny as I found it, but the first time reading it through I laughed. I will agree that although personally ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amber

    Aww! I love this! First things first though - you need line spaces in between your paragraphs. Huge chunks of text are hard to read and quite daunting. At the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    I didn't really intend for it to be one of those 'i know something you don't know' stories. It's just that I can't really decide on the missions until people ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name: Lex (male) Age: Late teens, ish Appearance: skinny, dark blue hair, black eyes, a greyish tint to his skin Weapon / fighting style: Uses a bo-staff to fight with, ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    I thought this might be an interesting idea to try. First you have to post a profile of your character based roughly on the template at the bottom of this ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    This seems to be a common thing that I can't find a topic for, so I thought I'd start my own. What do find helps getting over procrastination or writers ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Izuki I felt... Proud. Like having the approval of a big brother. Yes. Big brother Luke. I grinned smugly. At first I enjoyed the ride, high up and rocking on ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the war of the amniox PROLOUGE

    Hola, welcome to YWS Basic fact: As you may have noticed on other posts, you should always leave a line space between paragraphs and speach. Large blocks of text are ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: sly as a fox

    Spell checker, spell checker! Sorry :p You have three errors in your first two sentences. On YWS you can get some merciless critiques, and making simple spelling errors like these ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    Volent - I couldn't decide on another way to say 'gasp'. I was thinking along the lines of taking a deep breath of air. If anyone can find a better ...

    Feb 5, 2008


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus