User avatar

kokobeans

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into

    I like it :) It looks like you've got a lot of writing talent, but you still need to get the basics sorted. I'd recomend looking around on the internet, ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: just like me

    I watched out as a weak red glow marked the fading horizon. Gentle warm waves washed through the air, whilst hidden between them came icy whispers of winter frost. Summer ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Footpaths, Prelude

    I agree with antara, except i quite like the part: 'It had jammed in his right lung and caused internal bleeding. It was murder'. Stepping from the technical side to ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled [formerly Rules for the Lost]

    I'll agree that this doesn't flow all too well, but i disagree about this being nonsense. It's the kind of thing you have to read over twice, then again. I ...

    Dec 3, 2007


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta