User avatar

kokobeans

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sicily

    * unfortunately, incredibly vulgar during the conversation I had stopped talking to William because of his vulgar language. Needs a bit more variety I agree with seeminglymeanless. The way this ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    * darkness falls as i DECEND Really interesting, could be longer. The last line puzzles me a bit too, maybe it could use some commas, or be a little more ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Thin Ice

    Brilliant! I love your style of writing. Some parts confused me a little, i think cat4prowl has already pointed them out. Apart from that, good work. Kudos.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King Contest

    This is really good. It seems like quite a well written fairy-tale. Did you mean to make it like that, or should this be a full story?

    Dec 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Small, Consolidated Life

    A really good introduction and cliffhanger, i can't wait to read more. Apart from what has already been said; I think in the beginning, connecting with the reader by using ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Book of Sorrow Chap. 1

    Really good, i like the way you've introduced the characters and your ideas, but i think this still needs a few fixes. Variation in the sentence lengths. The constant use ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pink Jasmine Blossoms

    wow... descriptive, elegant, complex, absilutely brilliant. I think it would take to long to fully and understand and appreciate this, let alone write it down. So i'll leave it at ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#1

    Very gripping. Complex, but still sweet. I like the way you've really captured the main characters voice (ignore the irony of that, i don't know how else to phrase it). ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ghost of the fire (sequal of 'just like me')

    You don’t understand, do you?’ Her hand waved over the candlewick, which exploded and crackled into a large flame. My heart fluttered. ‘I’m just like you…' ----- What was I ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: just like me

    Well... I assumed that if people didn't know what lockstep meant, the idea of dance, lock, and step, would give the general impression of what kind of dancing it is. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    so cute! I really like your style of drawing. Kudos. And please let us know if you get the bunny rabbit :p

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    when they gargled (lmao so far)

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: deleted

    Really good, you've got a lot of potential but there seems to be something held back. Have you tried imagining being where Crista is, then brainstorm whatever comes to mind. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    I love that. I think the whole poem seems to carry on with a steady flow, but then the last line changes the entire meaning, brilliant. Keep it up. Kudos.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deliverance

    You know how every once in a while you read something that is so genuine it makes you forget you're reading this on a computer screen... i think you just ...

    Dec 3, 2007


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner