-
Re: The ^<v Game
^ is very good at typing whilst half asleep < is currently booking a first class ticket to switzerland in order to sample the perculiar recommendation known as 'swiss cheese' ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs (Revised.)
A brilliant piece of work. I love the ideas, the plot, the style. You've got a lot of talent. My only recommended changes would be less quotation marks and brackets. ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: How Do You Lose What You Have Never Had?
This has some really good parts and some not-so-good parts. The middle verse could do with a little more style. I also think it would be better if you added ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Dragons Part II
I agree, it needs a bit more description. I think you also need to read through it slowly, maybe say it allowed. There's a few simple spelling and grammar mistakes ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
Very gripping, and quite startling. I really like the way you've distanced the reader from the scene, which has more effect than being inside the characters head. It's a hard ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
(is it too late to join?) Name: Wiki Samson Age: 12 Specialities: He's really smart. He always manages to stay clean nomatter what the situation. Appearance: Just short of 1.5 ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
(so am i in?) Monsters? Dragons? Shadow tribes? I still carried on listening. The more they said, the more my mind raced. These are the stories people tell to scare ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: I write haikus?
I really like the first and last. These are really good. You could try using a line of underscores to make it clear that these are separate. All together they ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: squeak. . . . squeak
Interesting. This is really well written. My suggestions: 'jarred', i assume this is the name of the boy, i struggled at the beginning. The word 'never'd' confused me slightly as ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: From Dying to Waking - new version
I know, I know. I'm used to using msword so I forget the I's. Still working on it. The whole thoughts/speach issue, is that it's all written in first person, ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
(big description. sorry it's long, and slightly dim, i'm back-tracking a bit. If there's no room for my character in the story, just kick him out. I also don't mind ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: From Dying to Waking - new version
Due to previous confusion - see the bottom of this piece I can hear distant voices, but I can't see who is talking. I can't see anything, only a slow ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Purple Memories
Amazing. I agree that the verse order could be changed. The 'dark raging land' interupts the dream-like flow a bit. Great use of imagery, you've managed to use a collection ...
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: The Continuation
This is really good. I have to disagree with snoink, i like the spinning. The reference to 'Him' (i'm assuming God) does confuse me slightly, it doesn't seem to fit, ...
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: Being Imperfection
Brilliant. The variation of the things you say help to build a picture that can be interpreted in so many different ways. I like the rhyming too, the whole poem ...
Dec 4, 2007
