User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Alas! My internet works! Thanks for keeping me in the story. Oh my word a lot changed in one day/night. As a usual habit I'm going to backtrack a bit... ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic Remains

    Hehe, I love how you've brought the three siblings to life, nicee work. You've got a lot of talent, especially considering your age. Two things I have to pick out. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And We All Go The Same Way Home

    Oh my word that was amazing! I love the way you've started with one main character and given everyone on the train their own personality and story, nicely done. This ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I agree

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Short Story #19

    One comment; 'a heady feeling as is – it’s the way the warm, flower-tinged air,' this sentence doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not really (or rather, really not) ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Okay this story doesn't seem to be working because half the people who joined have forgotten, so whoever is still in let me know some as soon as possible and ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    castle

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hey, look!

    haha interesting topic

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Eyes

    As a poem this is a little short, and personally I think continuous rhyme gets slightly annoying. As a riddle I like this... though I still haven't worked out what ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I could definately get used to assumptions like that. When we finally got taken to dinner we where sat at a table with a silk tablecloth. Silk! A banquet enough ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - End

    'Idiots.' Haha I love that. I really like this, you've introduced Stanton very well. I also like the way you've added a comical side to a serious situation, it's very ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1. The Beginning (Fixed up a bit)

    I love this! You've done a great job setting up a backround and introducing the characters. I can't really see much wrong. There's a few cliche phrases in there, and ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When it happens

    I really like this poem, there's too many people writing poems about teenage love, so compared to most this really stands out. Nice work. I think cutting it too short ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting out the storm

    Thanks everyone who has helped with this ----- It's been another late night at school. Darkness is already flooding the world at five o'clock. Detention is finally loosing its grip ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anatomy of Time

    This piece reminds me of a photo album, flicking between pictures and situations, that's quite smart. It's an interesting idea, personally I don't particularly like this format, but then that's ...

    Feb 18, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage