User avatar

kokobeans

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Capital Punishment

    A brilliant piece of work. It's very origional. I love the way you've managed to bring the characters to life, as well as keeping Paige a patially likeable character, despite ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    To make a character real, they have to have a reason for their actions. That's usually where i go wrong too. The trick to making someone evil, is not making ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    Hmm... If you just want to show that a character is scared - habits are a good way of showing someone is scared, and add to character. Nail-biting, fidgiting, breathing ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning (UPDATED)

    Some good ideas, but i confess i skimmed a lot of the first few paragraphs. It's a bit too much information at once. Maybe you could try combining it with ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has a very cool avatar < is slightly worried she might be attacked my the skandinavian mafia for knowing too much v is probably better at spelling 'skandinvaian' than ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    Whicket! Of all things! Does he even know who he's talking to? This is ridiculous! I'm already working out allies, threats, and total nuicanses. I know I'm young, I know ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Thousand Little Animals

    Interesting writing, very unique. I'm not really entirely sure what this is about, or how to interpret it, so perhaps a brief intro or sidenote might help.

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    Very clever and well written. My only recommendation is to read through it again a little slower to avoid skimming over the smaller mistakes. *It wasw still (2nd paragraph, 1st ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: August Rush

    If you're the kind of person that crinches at cheesy plots and iffy mistakes, avoid this movie. Apart from that I thought it was brilliant, definately adorable and highly inspiring.

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    My heart is slowly pounding. Her gaze is, warm. I withdraw the bow and slowly edge out into the opening. I can see all four of them clearly now, as ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    I'm not entirely sure what to say about this... It's really good, and very effective. Yes, also scary. I don't fully understand the last part in italics though, i'm not ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (yey. sorry if i muddled up somewhere) At last the elf and boy return to the fire, and i watch as they further discuss whatever trouble they where about to ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    I stand back, shifting sand beneath my feet. They're arguing already? We need a leader, I know that. I also know that I have no intention of conforming to the ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Haru I wake up to the sound of girls talking. Talking! People! Slowly I shift to sit up and stare around the darkness. One of the girls gasps. "What's that?" ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Name: Haru Teaki Gender: Male Hair: long, really blonde Skin: Fair Eyes: dark blue Wand: scorched maple and hawks feather House: griffindor Year:1

    Dec 6, 2007


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.