User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (just a reminder, feel free to puppet my character a bit, it'll help to speed up those conversations that take days to get through) I flinch slightly when Karana finally ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Let's Grow Up

    I like this. You've kept the writing simple, but still portraying something complex behind it. It's very cute, but I do agree that it could be longer. I think it ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wanderer 1

    This is brilliant, and very gripping. I love the way you've introduced the main character and his situation, the switching of opinions at the beginning works great. My only recommendations ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rent-a-Center

    Haha, I like this, it's very smart and witty. I can't pick out much structure or rythm though, so a lot of it is hard to follow. Maybe some quotation ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    *>.> ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    So we're building a shelter. Admitedly a good idea in such obscure crisis, but the idea of gathering so many people under a single shelter is something I'd much rather ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Torment of the Mind

    This is a decent start, with a bit of work it could be brilliant. My suggestions: (sorry, there's a few things here) An extra line spacing in between paragraphs stops ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    I like this piece. It's funny and very witty, you've captured the characters well. My only suggestion would be to repeat the others, it needs a little more description and ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that not learning anything in kindergarten was the result of eating too many cheap-brand crayons

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Old Man Beyond The Stair

    I love this! A fantastic use of imagary and metaphors, it's really something to think on. This may not be very helpful as I can't really see any mistakes or ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    I hold Charlottes hand tight as we cross the beach towards the light. It seems other people have also already chosen their friends, swarming in tiny clusters to the fire ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Brief History of the Ex-Dee #1

    I really like this, great use of imagary. (I shall one day learn to spell that word. Just a few this I couldn't get my head around. What's 'spiderweb sans' ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling Dreams

    Wow this is so beautiful, I love it. There's a good rythm all the way through, and your rhymes are great aswell. I can't find much to comment on, just ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Star Crossed Prologue

    I really like this. It's a very gripping story and caught my attention straight away. There are a few cliches that could be taken out. There's also a basic rule ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Is Blue

    Once again I'm very impressed. I love your work. You've got a lot of talent. I really like the layout. 'and-I-fell-in- ......with gasping breaths' This is a good idea and ...

    Dec 8, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma