User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    **I don't have a problem with swearing, I find it quite funny when people use a random curse and I only understand the literal meaning :p But saying 'kokes' on ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    You guys made a storybook and forgot to tell me? Can I be part of your storybook, can I, can I? But you'd have to spam me to remind me ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Haha I love it. You've used a good old classic style that I haven't seen in a long time. I have to disagree with Suzanne though, I think home and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Painting Sonata

    Her cheeks are what?? I really liked your descriptions at the beginning and your references to art, but I have to agree with Angel. The imagery was great, but I ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Ello! Hmm... Sorry, but the first thing that came to mind when I read this was Green day. It's probably an odd coincidence, but you should look up the song ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Neighborhood

    Hola I really like this, it's a brilliant description, especially of something as simple as crossing the road. The whole 'dog *** and marajuana' thing caught me off guard. I ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    From glancing at this I'd say there's little poetry in it, with or without the translation. I'll admit I really enjoyed working it out though, that was a lot of ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    I love this! I can't really find anything wrong in it. You've brought the characters to life brilliantly. I love how each character is outwardly stereotypical, but you've given them ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairy Dust - Chapter One

    Erm... I'm not really sure how to take that critique. I don't actually understand half of what you've said... It also seems like you haven't understood half of the story ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairy Dust - Chapter One

    The prologue -

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Syn: Sins of the Flame

    I quite like this. It's interesting to see the point of view of the bad guy. I like the way you've made him confess about feeling guilty, even though he's ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: May

    I don't fully understand why you've split the lines the way you have, but I like it. I have to agree the break between the first and second paragraph is ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Painful Silence

    I love this poem. It's interesting the way you have described silence, as something that can actually get louder. 'Nature tries to nurture it's damaged children', this line is brilliant. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Solo?? It took until the creature lunged at me to decide it wasn't very friendly. I dodged out the way and moved as fast as I could to avoid its ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairy Dust - prologue

    Title: Fairy Dust Changeling - One raised among Humans The Beginning - Because of the number of homes and habitats being destroyed by the humans, many mythical creatures where starting ...

    Mar 24, 2008


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett