User avatar

koinu160

  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Flakes

    This is so cute. The rhyming scheme is really nice and I enjoy it. I especially enjoyed how you compared snow to sand. I would have never put those two ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Flame

    I love the fact that you used so much description and figurative language. This poem is something that I can relate to and I enjoyed it.

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blank Page

    Blank Page A blank page is daunting Like starring down a gun's barrel It makes your heart flutter And your mind race You can visualize the words Inky words that ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    Ugh, writer's block. The only thing that I hate more than sunshine and puppies...just kidding. I really like this poem because it expesses your annoyance with it because unfortunaely it ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I love this series. James Patterson is a god when it comes to making the Maximum Ride books. This book was much better than the fifth book in the Maximum ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    I read the first and the second book of this series ("The Recruit" and "The Dealer") and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series so far. There ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Job of the Writer

    I enjoyed this poem because you touch on everything that it is to be a writer. I totally agree with you. On the other side of things, I didn't quite ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mannequin Love

    The metaphor for this poem is not only true but it is very vivid. This poem hits home for a lot of people including myself. We all have been in ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonflower

    I enjoyed this poem due to the vivid imagery and the flow of the piece. I can sit and imagine this flower that seem to sit in the moonlight. Absolutely ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Lion Without His Roar.

    When you look at the metaphorical meaning of this poem it hits you deep down in your soul and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially enjoy the fact that you ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 12

    Oooo I sense a problem with this new character Jimmy. Maybe some conflict with him and Tony in the future. Keep up the good work Spitfire. You've hooked me on ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 1

    I did enjoy this and I swear that the way you wrote this made it sound like high school all over again. I love the main character Crys and I ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 ~Fire and Ice~ a tale of a wolf

    This chapter had me glued to the edge of m seat waiting to figure out who or what this girl is and why the main character passed out when he ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prolouge ~Fire and Ice~ a tale of a wolf

    Your prologue was very well done and it made me cry for more. It was very well laid out and now I really want to find out who this werewolf ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Blank Page

    Blank Page A blank page is daunting Like starring down a gun's barrel It makes your heart flutter And your mind race You can visualize the words Inky words that ...

    Jul 2, 2010


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee