User avatar

koinu160

  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    It's sweet. But so true. Nothing does rhyme with purple. Like nothing rhymes with orange. Simple but powerful

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alpha Day Chapter One

    I like his idea. The idea that angels are people who have their own society but they have to keep it "hidden" from the people of the world. I would ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Naruto - New Generation X Chapter 1

    I enjoy the futuristic twist of the Naruto storyline. Hope to read more of it

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Aurora: Prologue

    Prologue In the year 2050, the Earth’s resources have begun to dwindle on the brink of total exhaustion. Food, water, and even air have become a commodity and are sold ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    I did like the idea of the story however...I feel that the story needs more description and more emotion. When I was six, my mother was killed by these horrible ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    This was very intersting to me. A few family members of mine have discribed war in this way. I think that the desciption was all but perfect and I felt ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Caleb's story, chapter one

    I do enjoy this story. I especially like the fact that you have given it a slight spin off to the events that took place during the Cold War. It ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    This poem is not only really good...it's really beautiful. The imagery is fantastic and I think that placing the picture before the poem not only enhances it but lets your ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frost

    This poem is short and simple but at the same time it is to the point. Imagery is well done and the stanzas are perfect for something that is this ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blank Page

    Thank you to all who have reviewed this. When I wrote this poem it started off as an essay and slowly became a poem. This is one of the many ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Night Scene

    That is so cool. I would totally want that to be the background for my search engine. It looks so cool.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dread the Dark

    I really enjoy this poem. I especially like how you give me the imagery of the dark clouds how you compared them to black ink. I thought that that was ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dusk: Prologue

    Prologue “How do I always get pulled into these situations?” I could help but think “I try to do something good for once and it ends up backfiring in my ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    The first two were really good shots. San Francisco is really nice and when you shoot in black and white things kind of jump out a you more than they ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    It would have to be hands down... The Stand By: Stephen King. I know that loads o college students have read it and loved it but the first part of ...

    Dec 8, 2010


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25