-
Re: 2011 was my last visit. I'm back now. HELLO!
This was my first comeback since my last visit way back 2011. I've lost all of my previous friends here so I'm here to forge new writing friends and writing ...
Aug 21, 2016 -
Re: Hi
welcome too! LadyoftheLetters. Great name. :D
Jun 26, 2011 -
Re: Hello, my name is Taptoe :D
hi tap (its so awkward for me to say your full name,taptoe)! You are in the right track. This is the best writing community on the web. Because it doesn't ...
Jun 26, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
ohh... hi KNS012... :D welcome...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
What exactly is the Young Writer's Literary Journal? yah! what's that all about?? :?:
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Welcome people!!
Welcome people!! And to the new members welcome.,... You can see my profile and review some of my works. If you wanted to, you can also send me a message ...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)
can I just be an audience??
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome Pipz!!!
Welcome! ENJOY YWS!! don't forget to review ever work.. hehehehe :D :D :D
Jul 26, 2010
