User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    *ouch* really people see suicide as an immediate solution to their problems. Nice! You really portray what is happening now. Positive Review: The flow of the poem is nice. I ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel Can Never Understand

    ohhhh! Great! You really use the adjective "resource" to its level of usage. It really helps a lot in relaying messages to your reader. Just a little revisions and voala ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    @edgarallanpoe: jeee! thanks for the compliment.=)

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Gathering at the Light

    *sigh* I don't like this poem. Even its good, the choice of right words is very important especially in poems where you relay more emotions to the readers comparing to ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    I wrote this poem last year. Hope you like it. Oh! A world with you is like such, Shining like a summer’s sunshine. Over mountains and plains it touched, Everything ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    Suggestion: Why not also write a short story version of this poem. It seems it can create a very good short story (and tell me if you make one). Reviews: ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Lover

    I agree... This is not a poem... It can be a narrative short story.. Hey devinj, Your second post which says this is two years old and you don't talk ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Questions of a Shatterd Soul

    This type of writing is very common. Still, its nice. It shows the cries of the long lost souls who can't find their way to paradise. Positive Review: Wonderful! Probably, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Fantastic. You really show to us the reality of how love feels when it is not time for you to love. Definitely, if you are not destined to that person, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Like the Rainclouds

    Obvious! Next time let the reader follow the subject of you poem!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Loup

    Positive Review: I like your attitude while writing the poem. It shows the weakest side of you and you are not ashamed to share it to everyone. Nice. Negative Review: ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying to find myself

    To kogarasumaro143,Changing the line you suggested does sound better, as I did aim to emphasise the fact that eyes are watching me. I think I may change it but I've ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what do i do with myself?

    Be more precise next time in using words to describe what you want to describe. Be formal in every writing because writing is a formal way of expressing ones though ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Another

    Another drink, Words spew out. Another smile to hide what's screaming to get out. Another free throw, and the walls come tumbling down. Another laugh to cover up the terrifying ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gaurdian Angels

    Hey! What's up. I already read numerous poems about angel but this is my first time to read an angel being pictured out as a creature where one can lean ...

    Jul 25, 2010


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende