User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Countdown

    Its my first time to encounter this kind of sc-fi. Great! I like it. Its undeniably unique... GREAT write. "Ten..." I wanted to be a starpilot when I was a ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    Its pretty and cute. Every emotion you set on stage was in detail. Keep it up. You are in the right track. Dark clouds hover above my head I feel ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: People of the Earth 14/05/09

    hey this poem is really good Not too long not too short =) I agree! Its not to long to be bored and not to short for senseless ideas. Its ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon.

    Amazing. I didn't expect that the flow will be like that. Maybe its my first time to read a story where a dragon is not dependent to his master and ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Growing up

    Are you trying to show why it is very hard to be an adult or maybe a teenager? Well, you met what is needed. You precisely paint the picture of ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grounded

    :D :D :D Teens could relate to what you are saying for we are vulnerable to such inhumane "punishment". Well organize with respect to the flow of your poem. Nevertheless, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Awesome! I am fond of drawing swords especially katanas (even I can't really draw that nice). Well, what software are you using in making your 3D sword? Is it very ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome Pipz!!!

    Welcome! ENJOY YWS!! don't forget to review ever work.. hehehehe :D :D :D

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    ABSOLUTELY!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Robot Girl

    How touching the poem of yours can be. *teary eyes* You achieve the level wherein you touch some hearts of your readers. Again, as what I also tell to others, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    @Flower~Child: *smiles* Thanks anyways. Ok, I will remove that phrase. And about your question, why do I write this if i don't like to write poems, is that I only ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    @Flower~Child: Yah! you're right, that I need to put more background about my poem but I will just leave it like that. Thanks!! I will have it edited!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fantasy

    *shock with awe* WOW! As it was I am with your trip. It makes me float for a moment and hallucinating the beauty of your own world. Little twist and ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    @fatimah: Thanks!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    Another poem. Still I wrote this a last year. I find it bad. Its up to you guys to have a review on it. Enjoy! 8) Darkness is only a ...

    Jul 26, 2010


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady