User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello My Friend

    Wow... Nice.. Even the poem of yours ended the way you want to end it, I can figure out that its not finish and you might probably add something. Overall ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Spy........

    Nice.. Yet you have some lapses in your spelling. See this one: I Spy. A juvenile game of seek and find. Juvenile, yes, but then... let's play a round. Just ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rest in peace

    I hate to read LONG poem... Just by scanning and skimming it, i looks nice... :D 8) :) :o :shock: :wink: :mrgreen: I carry all my burdens, my omens and ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: All Forms of a Road

    CAn be! :?: :?: :?: Come one, come all, I'm having a ball. I roll on dry leaves and crusted chestnuts. With white, scraped arrows on black cotton streets, I'm ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The old train tracks.

    Great! Very interesting and I like it.. keep up the good work.. I remember that day,  The day you wisked my heart away, I had never felt this way before, ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wind

    Elegance! This is the framework of your poem... Uniqueness in the sense of presenting wind in a metaphorical way. and Greatness for which I refer to the ideas of yours. ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Stare.

    So, metaphorical... I like it... I sit and stare. I don't care, If its just a flick of your hair, Or muffled words that you share. Your hazel eyes, ordinary ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Russian Soldier.

    Historial poetry?? Hmmm... nice for it is my first time to read like this.. Great! Large shoes stamp the street, I’ve never worn boots before, my feet feel heavy. “Here ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    @Flower~Child and bluewaterlily: "heart of space" is also the same if we say "heart of emptiness"

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Good Old Days

    Hmmm... I see this as too traditional YET very nice... Remember the days, when we would dress up for fun, And when we would hold hands, With everyone. The days ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    @Adeera: Thanks.. Hehehe. I just don't know how to express myself.. Exactly, that's what I want to impart to.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Through my eyes

    At first I see this poem pure of LOVE but when I finished reading, it is no love, IT IS LUST! ahahahaha... great twist! Please comment and critique..... When I ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own

    Great and interesting kind of poem! Really feel the pain and all the emotions you have. Literally, I felt it. SO consider my suggestions Sadness utterly my own Only I ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    I love it! You're different in writing poems about love for you showcase it as Love in the darker side. To what love should not be for love is the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life of a Weapon of Mass Destruction

    Hey! I like the topic! An android made for mass destruction? Hmmm, interesting... I am a man made of metal, created to survive. A secret weapon, at a secret base. ...

    Jul 26, 2010


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill