User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Lyrics Re: She's Like A Star

    My verse from a track off my EP. When we first me I knew it was magic, A year plus later, baby you still my habit, But now it's gettin' ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hera's Curse

    The blood of my children is smeared on my hands. Hera, divine and cruel. You will not rest until my body is frozen, grounded and gone. Until you hear my ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome people!!

    Welcome people!! And to the new members welcome.,... You can see my profile and review some of my works. If you wanted to, you can also send me a message ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can taste the color purple

    A poem of greatness or what may have you. Nice, Great, Excellent and what not. Only I can say, try to check every spelling of the word for it makes ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myself And Time

    Gee! What a poem.. Hehehe... Great!! Open doors: shattered windows, Careless whispers fill the pillars. Here we are together, with each other thats all we need. Find yourself, take your ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Infinity

    LOVE IT! Excellent Infinity: Hugging every single star in the universe in one giant grip --squeeze-- and then kissing their foreheads good morning. Hinting a single smile to the one ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forget Me Not

    Great! Even the story is very short yet it drives me to feel good. It touches my heart, a little bit, because experience really creates an advantage in writing like ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Scene

    I like this poem yet it troubles me in the last stanza. Still it is a great poem... do more writing.. Red stains on the carpet, contrasting brilliant white, the ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishing on Stars

    nice! keep it up. This a mobile pantoum, and I hope you like it. Wishing on stars for you. Hoping and praying because You need to stay longer. All I ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Gone.

    WOw! Nice representation... Hope you will agree in some of my suggestions. A rope, A gun, poison or knife , PLEASE, observe parallelism Whatever was needed to take my life. ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)

    can I just be an audience??

    Jul 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (DRAFT)

    THE THUMB WAS REWRITTEN BEACUSE OF SOME INSTANCES... CHAPTERS PER SE WILL BE POSTED HERE SOON... PLEASE BE INFORMED ON THE FUTURE NOTICE... THANKS

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Glass

    Oh my! I can sense a feeling of rejection here. Its good that I understand how you feel. HOWEVER, this poem can be more effective if you polish some words ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Broken Eden

    =( huhuhu... What a sad little earth are you portraying man!! Still I love it,, My first-ever attempt at a string of haikus, so please tell me if I messed ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    ahahahaha!! Nice one. Whats your motivation in writing this kind of cute, little, funny poem??? ahahahaha... It really sucks my brain. However, you might need some polishes in it. Inconsistencies ...

    Jul 28, 2010


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot