User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    What exactly is the Young Writer's Literary Journal? yah! what's that all about?? :?:

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    anyone who loves to write a revolutionary kind of novel??? I wanted to make one with a co-author...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    mind to add me... kogarasumaro143

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Glance of Anger

    @justagirl: "He will be drawn no mercy out of him," Thanks for addressing what confuses you... But I will think it over if its appropriate to change such for I ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dead Magic.

    Hey everyone, this is just a peom I felt like writing the other day, needs edits! suggestions please? Dead Magic. Her nimble fingers weave magic The delicate creators of a ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Glance of Anger

    He who been eaten by anger, Sticking his pride out like a finger. He will be drawn no mercy out of him, Singing like a demon of satanic hymn. He ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day November 2010 Check-In

    tsk3... Its too late to participate.. :(

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (DRAFT)

    i already changed this one... hoping that I could post the entire novel... :D

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (DRAFT)

    I hope i could extend it.

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Friend and Foe

    nice! To Be Friend and Foe BY Adrian I stand here waiting by the ocean’s edge. The salty breeze washes over my face. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone can hear ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poem about betrayal

    I really hate the large scale commas and words you made... hmm... I'm still working on a title for this poem so any suggestions would be great. I wrote it ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fight

    Long before I breathe my last breath, I look forward for a fight. It always happens like this, I always lose and never win. Why is this ? Can this ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wind

    I move as wind in the leaves rustlings no one hears but the trees Awaking only the cicadas who dare to hear Invisible as the air no one hears nor ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth

    I haven't submitted any poetry lately, but I figured I would submit this. I wrote it as something for an oral presentation. Tell me what you think about it. __________ ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Athena, Your Hatred Stays Strong

    I forgive you not, Athena. For what you've done to me. An unbearable decay of skin and blood, a walking Gorgan corpse. Feared by all. It was not my fault, ...

    Aug 10, 2010


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane