User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The Angel unmasked reveals a beast.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: If Wuthering Heights is Your Literary Muse Enter Here!

    I'd love to know all of your thoughts on Wuthering Heights- whether it be casual, analytical, or what specifically about it that inspires you. Personally, what I love about Wuthering ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Damn it Enola! Open this door!

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is La Trine. I was born in the Bronx. They call me Trina. Don't call me by my full name.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When you see a very low-rated movie full of cliches and an overused storyline and rewrite in your head scene-by-scene to make it unique and interesting

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: A better character sketch

    Oh my goodness this is so beautiful! I love how it is all in black and white but contrast is provided with the stroke texture in the background and the ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly

    I love how you make the butterfly the centerpiece. HAving the background be simple and uncolored is great. IT brings the focus to the main piece. The colors are vivid ...

    Jun 30, 2011


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh