User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Heaven

    Thank you so much! I agree my rhyme was off, but I tried. Not to spoil it all for you, but what the poem is about is when I was ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Heaven

    Note: I edited the lines Renn commented on above a little so it makes more sense :)

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Heaven

    My cloudy little island, I write to you in shame It's been awhile, I'll admit, and there's not much to say... My cherry blossoms whisked away in a stroke of ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly

    I love how you make the butterfly the centerpiece. HAving the background be simple and uncolored is great. IT brings the focus to the main piece. The colors are vivid ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: At The Bottom Of Everything

    I love how you tie the beginning of the poem back at the end with the essential message you wanted to get at.

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ink

    Lovely connotations for the word "black". I think you have a good thing going here and your reference to writing and art flow beautifully. It's very easy to grasp but ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bleached

    The writing is good. It may not make sense to alot of the people reviewing it, but it makes sense to me.

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sparks and Rushes to the Head

    This is beautiful, and though a little over my head I think I understand. It's about all the baggage we leave behind. A little bit at least. The gorilla is ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math...mwahahahah

    Your spelling leaves a little to be desired but I really feel you captured the essence of comedic hatred without being cliche. Well done!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My first poem in months

    It's a little rough I have to admit. You seem to change themes within the first two stanzas. Other than that you seem to make your point. Review it and ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Sun: Part I

    Beautiful work. I love ho you're initially talking as if to children. Keep it up!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Promise of a Dream

    Why thank you. This is the first story I've finished in a very long time. I just got back into writing after a very long hiatus so I thank you ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Promise of a Dream

    The Promise of a Dream She asked me to give her a reason. I couldn’t answer. Instead I stood on the cracked pavement outside of my house and stared at ...

    Jun 29, 2011


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice