User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbreaker

    I liked how you put it in letter format, but a couple things. First, your rhyming is irrgeular, so see if you could shape it a little more. Second, I ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tremolo

    Playing the guitar is simple. Without even thinking, I close my eyes and strum. In one swift movement I go, string to fret, string to fret. My pick flies as ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Sunshine Tomorrow

    I think your lyrics have a good message. The flow is solid and so is the rhyming, except "See the sun, it’s begun to make beautiful sound" is kind of ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Heaven

    Thank you so much! Much appreciated! It was great, and I started drawing manga which I should post sometime! -Klotrox

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster

    Nice imagery. You seem to veer off into a different style of writing after the second paragraph though then switch back. I like the message it seems like ity should ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Could I Ask You For A Favor

    This is a touching story. Is it true? Solid writing too-well written and good descriptions. I really could feel your loneliness and being out-of-place. The message was also good. It's ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: tomato and orange

    Overall it's a very cute story. Doesn't have much structure, though you probably already know this. I think the ening was definitly cut waaaay too short. There should've been more ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Subject

    This is very original. I like it alot. It's cool how you go from email format to narrative. But be careful not to switch topics because you tend to veer ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dr. Strangellama

    Thank you for the suggestion, though I don't know what you mean by "thinking about" if you coud pinpoint that it would be great. Also, switching the humans with the ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dr. Strangellama

    Grammatical errors? Darn...I even had it spell checked. As far as everything else you're absolutely right. It was the most random thing I cooked up in like 30 minutes for ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dr. Strangellama

    Theme: a llama surgeon is running from a bear in a dorm. Dr. Strangellama “Almost there…aaaaalmooooost there” Julian subconsciously mumbled while examining Juanita’s left nostril. “Is she al

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trivialities

    This is very beautiful, and i loved how you started it out with a line from a song. You really conveyed your message of the hypocrisy of this world. Your ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Tattoo Engineer - 3.1

    You have a great skill. I love how you developed the chracter and made them seem to raw and real. The imagery was so clear and vivid, I could just ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Forgetful.

    I think this was hilarious! SNL worthy, definitely. But I think at the beginning you should've put a setting to help the reader. And toward the end maybe you should've ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Promise of a Dream

    Thank you for your feedback! It's a cntest entry and today is the deadline so I'm grateful you told me this so I could change it in time! -Klotrox

    Jun 30, 2011


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain