User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Other Poetry Re: Post-Shower Gray

    Well...it's actually about suicide. Being unhappy for so long, seeing only monotony until the sun sets-which never lasts long, beacause in the person'a mind nothing beautiful or real lasts long. ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Wishes and Fishes

    Extremely short, but SOOOOO CUUUUTE! I loved it! and thought it made perfect sense in an otherworldy-random way. Had kind of a curious toddler theme going on. The last line ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where did it all go wrong?

    While some of the end stanzas were a little choppy, this line flowed beautfifully. Yuor best one I only wanted the best for you, not this unrest for you. This ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Matter of Choice

    Well I think all-in-all your English paper is fine. I mean, I'm taking writing 121 right now so there's not much I can give you. But as for your poem...AWESOME! ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Say Never

    Even though it was very short, it was cute, to say the least. I liked the consistent rhyming, though I think you should split up your stanzas a little more. ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Post-Shower Gray

    Dear to all beloved ones- I see the sun melt into fluff Headlights flash as dusk creeps in The fiery sky burn shadows on skyscrapers Washing out the atmosphere Devouring ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Of Song Intro

    First off, I think you're a wonderful descriptor. I felt the enigma of the character and the apprehension he felt, and the entire text had a nice, even flow. The ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Into the Darkness

    Well I loved the imagery and vivid use of adjectives, but I have a few concerns. First, in this sentence you misused a semicolon when it should've been a simple ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Soul Escape

    This is a little dark, but very true, painful, real feelings. So be kind as far as content goes: One time I watched a chipmunk die All I did was ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Stalock

    I think this was very original, although not quite my taste. I loved the imagery and how you perfectly used adjectives effectively in getting your message across. This stanza especially ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Unseen Microcosm of the Food Industry

    Overall, the information is fine, but the syntax leaves much to be desired. Though your vocabulary is impressive, you overuse "The" as a sentence beginner. Try to find a more ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Alien Rooms

    Well I have to say, I like your repetition. How you switched between to repetitive verse endings to draw together the poem. It emphasized your point and built suspension. But ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Excuses

    So, not to get all personal (well I suppose posting this in the first place is making it personal) but this is based on true thoughts, feelings, and (near) actions. ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad Boy

    I love how this poem was sad and comedic at the same time. I liked how it was a paradox; it represented your mixed feelings about your friend moving, that ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: London Time

    I love the symbolism of this poem and the personal depth you put into it. But I think you need to clarify this line: "The seconds fly by gone into ...

    Aug 9, 2011


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality