User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Lyric Poetry Re: As We Choose to be

    I thought this was a great poem full of insight and truth that I really resonated with! And your rhyme was off to a good start in the first two ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moira's Predicament

    I think that overall, you quickly switched from commentary to description to nothing but dialogue, with it not flowing well and in the end not even explaining the narrarator's place ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gray House

    This poem was very beautiful and intriguing. My only suggestion is not to split up the stanzas in the middle of the sentence because it gets confusing and breaks the ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Fix Me

    I thought this was a wonderful little poem with a few imperfections; corrections in red: Stab myself with a knife, just so you can bandage me. Starve myself to near-near ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sophie and Ray

    I thought this was original and cute, and liked your old-fashioned word usage, but for some reason I thought it didn't flow well when in the first stanza wrote it ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Can't Escape the Truth

    The first stanza was your strongest, just beautiful and so true, and it concluded nicely, but here are my other thoughts, and fyi the corrections are in red: The sad ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Planning Landmarks

    Hey, I think this poem was very interesting, and I like how it was more like prose with less traditional stanzas! I think you should have added more to the ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    I think you have a very good foundation here, but I think it's too short. LEt me clarify: I don't believe that any poem can be "too short" in general, ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Speak: Chapter Two

    I figured the easiest way to do this was to quote the whole thing a notate it. So here's my review: A little choppy right here Heaving heavily in, my ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Speak: Chapter Two

    I figured the easiest way to do this was to quote the whole thing a notate it. So here's my review: A little choppy right here Heaving heavily in, my ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Happy" Halloween

    All in all, I thought this was cute. But I'll leave it at cute. I think you could've been more specific with the reason Halloween wasn't about candy or the ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Other Re: the Unknown

    I thought that it was fairly clever in some aspects, but highly cliche in others. It felt in this line like you were trying too hard: As we know, There ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Me

    Well thanks for the suggestion but I'm not changing the way it starts. "you did nothing wrong" is the main character talking to someone very close to them and explaining ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Me

    Don't get me wrong, I love you Tonight this can't just rest No, you're not in trouble You did nothing wrong Through the looking glass I see the way I ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Post-Shower Gray

    Thank you so much for your comment! And I don't ever plan on premature death murtuza :) but the comment gave me comfort

    Oct 24, 2011


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust