-
Re: Need A Review? [Closed-Yet to open]
Hello :) I would appreciate if you'd review this. I'm not quite sure what should be fixed but I'm not completely satisfied with how it feels while reading it. Any ...
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: Will review poems, short stories and novels/chapters.
:))
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: I Will Review Anything And Everything for free!!! :)
I'd love if you could give me an advice.
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [4]
Reviews??
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [4]
how do i get stars?
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: Reviews For Free! [Not Accepting]
it would help a lot :)
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: Want a really harsh review?
or this?
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: Want a really harsh review?
Hero, could you review this for me?
Aug 30, 2012
