User avatar

kittykat_luva

  • Writers Corner Re: Plot change

    Oooohhh please tell us what the new plot is, I'd love to hear! Dreams are awesome that way, go to sleep and when you wake change everything!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...Hello

    Haha! look at that,I replyed to my self! Wow!

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...Hello

    Heya, my names Ari, and I dont really have much to say about me... I've been writing since I was around 5, although most of it was about Bob the ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Heya, Im Ari, cuz told me bout YWS, so I'll check it out a bit more. Dont know what to say about me... ROSIE!!! If your out there msg me!

    Aug 19, 2007


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale