User avatar

kittykat_luva

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    I like it, it doesn't have a set rhythm, but thats ok. Although the definition of poem says it has to follow a set rhythm, I like poems that don't ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Life

    Wow I really like it! It didn't have much of a rythm, but I don't think poems have to have a rythm. I really liked it :D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    I like it, I like it. There was no spelling or grammar mistakes (better than I could do). But I think it would be better if you made it into ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having more stars than me AND posting the same time as me!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fresh off the Griddle

    cool! what is it? An orky thing? It's cool. :D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making it cold and windy

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow me

    Yeah I was bored and had nothing to do. I know it has no punctuation and grammar, please don't bug me about it. YAnd I know it doesn't rhyme. Come ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Oh I love those smilies! :smt026 The elephants are cool too though. :elephant: And welcome to everyone too! :D

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Um me, yeah... I'm Ari, 13, year 8, blah blah blah. I don't know where I was born, but I think it's somewhere in Aus, where I live know. I ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Re: Dear Mum

    So sweet :smt054 You should show her! at least your mum is cool, wish I could say the same for mine. At least I have a good cuz hehe :P

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmm... me

    Ha your life is not boring! More intresting than mine... Are you really teaching yourself Spanish? Could have told me :P You were born in England? Wow I didn't know!

    Sep 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    Hehe brings back memories... I like it, although the first half was better. And how did they get a letter if he only left like ten minutes ago? that bit ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sister of Mine

    Wow, I like it! A bit confusing, I thought her twin was looking in a mirror or something! The first bit could be a bit better although it's already cool. ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 2)

    Hey I like it! :) but Ginger is right, that bit about weekends and jail got me confused. I still like it though!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    Good for you! i hate writers block, but months, wow! That would be teribble! Good that your back writing again :)

    Sep 24, 2007


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare