User avatar

kittykat_luva

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    Oh a cat! Any cat! (probably a melanistic (black) leopard) And my daemon was a lynx called Aesop (sp?) Oooh kittys! :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Land Between the Rivers

    I know this isn't much of a crit, but i LoVe it!!! Yay!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Apocalypse

    I like this a lot. :D (addicted to sci-fi) then reality hit me: the city was destroyed. Houses lay in rubble, light posts and electrical lines scattered the streets, cars ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marcus and Mica ch.2

    I like this, it's short and simple but it says alot in not-very-many words. It's easy to understand, which is good, as I havn't read ch1. :D A few things ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh I love Sabriel! I think I'm reading the Nebula Awards Showcase 2006 some si-fi thing. And I'm also reading Harry Potter et le prisonner d'Azkaban for the third time ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Yay! Hi! New members are always welcome. This place rocks, it is seriously awesome. I'd love to read some of your stuff, cant wait till you post some! If help ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodly Mascara

    Yeah I agree with thinky person. Yeah mabey if someone slits there wrists and mopes all day bout nothing and complain you could call them an 'emo' (I have nothing ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Abracadabra! :P

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    I sometimes read what I've writen out loud, hearing the words you chose and changing them where neccesary. Or reading it in a scary voice to a little kid *evil ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf Cries for Heaven

    OMG! :smt049 I love it! It's too good! :thud:

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Sky September

    I like it although it was a bit confusing, it sounds a litle like a movie I've seen but I don't remember the name. :wink: I noticed that quite often ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Wow hi Ashgan! good ideas can drown to this twisted loss of enthusiasm And you say you don't write poetry :smt104 Hehe fiction is always the best :smt038 hooray for ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Hi and wecome lost_in_the_spill_canvas! Well I think everyone here loves to write, so your not alone :wink: This site is truly fantasic! you'll love it 8) :smt063 (There's even Robin ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay away from me

    I liked it but it is a bit confusing. And I don't really get how his arm could cross the arch of his nose... *trys it* I guess you could, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - the beginning

    I like it, but definatly break it up, it is very hard to read when it is all in a big block like that, but I do like the story. ...

    Oct 2, 2007


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly