-
Re: Chat Grand Opening!
I want to come on time, but I'm always confused by those Pacific or Central thingies. >< Where does Texas fall into those catigories? - kittykat
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Avorpianikness!
Whoa. Late. Really. This sucks. Oh wells! Hi, Avorpianikness! :D Since everything else has been asked I'm just gonna say welcome and all that jazz. You sound like one of ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: What are reviews
Reviews are when you read over someone's story or poem and comment or critique on it, and it is prefered that you do that. When ever you post your own ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Noob
Hello, I'm kittykat! Welcome to YWS! Memento Mori is your name? If I remember correctly, doesn't that mean "remember death?" PM if you've got any questions on the site! ...Or ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: I'm Back!
Hi! I'm kittykat, kitty, kat, itty, kitkat, or whatever you want to call me. Lol, did you notice that you put Rascal Flatts twice? Your story sounds like a really ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Hi, I'm Huntress!
Hey Huntress! Welcome to the Young Writers Society. For some reason I really doubt your 80. Everyone here is really friendly and you can PM me anytime! Yay! Your write ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Not Me!
Hey Not Me! Wow... That's going to be a little weird talking to you since I'll be saying Not Me! everytime I say your name. Okay well, I'm kittykat! Or ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: whoooo hooooo! I'm here!
Lol loose, nice re-welcoming... Since you've already been here I guess I shouldn't say the stuff I'd say to real newbies... Tell me when you work up the nerve to ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: I is Books!
Hey Books! Welcome and...um....welcome! I'm kittykat, kitkat, kitty, kat, itty, whatever you feel like calling me... Hope you like here! I'm excited to see some of your work soon, PM ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: hey, new girl here.....
Hey, I'm kittykat! Welcome to YWS by the way! Well since this is a writing place I would think that writitng is everyones passion, right? So your from Slovakia? That's ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Howdy
Hey I'm kittykat, kitkat, itty, kat, kitty, or whatever other name you feel like calling me. If you wanted to rate it 'R' then why didn't you? Even though this ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Good evening fools.
*nods head* I agree with Katharis, I thought this would be more interesting. Okay then, I'm kittykat! Hope you like it here! :D If you have any questions feel free ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Hi everyone! I'm new
Hey Keira! As Via had said, welcome! You can PM anyone here and they'll be happy to assist you. Your name is so cute, I've never met a person with ...
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: Hello
lol, your going to melt in the summer Okay, everyone's really nice here and you can PM anybody if you have a question about anything. What type of things do ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile
Cool, but this has been on for awhile for me...still, awesome! :D
Jan 22, 2008
