User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] "Boring, boring, boring..." I skimmed the list of classes on my schedule with a daze looked on my face, randomly ambling through the ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    *This is dying, why? It's barely three pages and everything is going sooo slow. Where is everybody?" [Seven Folestion] "Hey! Ilario!" I slammed against the wall, but they didn't turn. ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] "Hm," I turned in my seat and hung my legs over the side facing the aisle. "Oh, I think I remember reading something ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] The seat was much more comfortable than the armrest. This girl, Caydence, had slid to the floor, politely giving me the seat--which I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] Yawn. Laughter was echoing down the halls and with each step it grew louder. I pushed my way through the double doors, glancing ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario - Bad - Venice, Italy - Emotion] "You know what, we need to get our own plane." I spun around in my chair and found Edward, slouched nonchalantly ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Name: Farst James Cresting Age: 17 Gender: male Grade: senior/12th Appearance: Dark, blue-black hair that was dyed with calligraphy ink he did during the summer. A light, almost tan skin ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] Her hands darted around the mess that was presumably a desk for a pen and piece of paper. Amelia had quickly left after the sort of awkward and ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] "Excuse me," she said in a slight, low growl. "I have an unstable plant to stop from eating my dorm." Seven yanked her hand away and ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] She covered her mouth with the piece of toast to hide the growing smile, but it was too late. The most she could do without bursting ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] The smell of toast, jam, and various teas filled the room. Seven took a bite into her piece and glanced at Matheos who dropped his plate ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Us? Oh, we're doing fine. Well, at least Antonius and I are, Nate is being Mr. Grumpy right now." I did a fake sigh and Nathaniel gave me ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] The dark, black sweater that sagged from her shoulders was on the verge of completely falling off. Seven yawned lazily and glanced around the walls that ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *Is this really going anywhere, summer, [jacob]? :?*

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    *Sounds interesting :D* Name: Seven Folestion Age: 17 Speciality: Botany, things related to the earth Appearance: Soft subtle features around the face, all her movements are carefully chosen, even whe

    Oct 27, 2008


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss