User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    [Farst Emtorion] "Ow! What the?" Slight pause. "Hey, bird! Get back here so I can pluck all those pretty little feathers of yours." A dark, malevolent-looking bird glided swiftly around ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Name: Farst Emtorion Age: 17 Race: Human Status: Trainer Gift: telaportation and the ability to speak to his raven Appearence: (looks are decieving) History: Lived everywhere and has finally loss ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting] "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the 12th grade?" I leaned my head back and though about it for a moment before responding, "Yes," "So why aren't ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] I stepped closer to the tank and looked a little closer inside, nose almost squished against the glass. The Venus fly trap seemed to let out a low ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    *lol, Light! :lol:* [Seven Folestion] "No, that wouldn't be any fun," I teased, watching Matheos jump back from the tank. "So, uh, what are you guys gonna do to it? ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *That was the plan! :D If only Kitty would post...* [Audi Rosario] "That's a good boy, Edward!" I giggled and messed up his hair, watching as he cringed his way ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting] "Your IPod?" "Yes, in the auditorium, remember?" I leaned back in my chair and dug into my pants pocket, smiling a little as I said, "You seem very ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    *Oh, um, okay? I'll try to fit into it...* [Farst Cresting - Art Freak] I stumbled in, someone at the front that looked like he was kissing this girl, that ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *GASP* What's going on? This is going to die! It's basically on life-support at a hospital! Where's Jaden and Anzius? Or Maybe or Kitty15 for that matter? :(

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    *Woah... what's going on? Can anyone tell me what period we're in? Or bring me in? :?*

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] A crooked grin started to form on my face as the door closed behind the two of us. Caydence was absently skimming through ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] The glass slipped from my fingers gently to the ground. I swivled around on my heels and headed towards the showers, still a little dazed. The stacks of ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Nathaniel turned back to the window, as grumpy as Edward, but sitting in the light instead of a dark corner. I groaned and spun around in my own ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "Hold it," I placed my arm between him and the plant. "It could be faking," Ilarios raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms dubiously, but there was a ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "Anything interesting going on in there?" Ilarios glanced back through the window and a look passed over his face that clearly read: Stop talking to me so I ...

    Nov 8, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar