User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *Uh... I'm not really sure where anyone one is right now, so I'll just try to jump in somewhere.* [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] "Buh-bye!" I called out, grinning. My ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Name: Aro Tokaya Age: 12 1/2 Gender: male Rank: Genin Appearance: Dark, red hair and golden, fox-like eyes. He wears a Leaf Village headband on his left arm and usually ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *So, I'm sitting with Maisy then?* [Audi] "Why so stiff? Not like I'm gonna do anything," I let out a giggled, pushing on the floor again to make the chair ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *My laptop was busted for a few weeks and this is still going... Cool! ^^ Just wondering if I could, uh, jump in again? It's fine if everyone's already doing ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    I wanna squeeze in if that's okay. :P -- Name: Zane Age: 17 Description:

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    [Farst Emtorion] "A trainee?" I asked, stroking the feather of the raven. "Yes," I glanced towards the girl and gave a half smile before turning back. The ground was rocky ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting] Her face was twisted and twisting into anxious looks each time I looked back over to her. I didn't think how people could be so selfconcious. Naomi looked ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Well, isn't that nice? I thought, glancing down at my soggy clothes as I sprang out of the pool and started again. Of course I was slowed down ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "You know what?" I slid my left hand underneath the tank and my other on the top. "I think I can carry this back myself." "No, it's okay, ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Who are they in the back? Extra?" I smiled malichiously, eyes darting to the huddled group. "Oh, what fools you mortals be," Maisy stood slightly off to the ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "From my lab," I said, smiling softly as if it was my own child. "I made it," There was a silent pause and I looked up to find ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *Whispering, Owyn was talking to Farst in my last post*

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Deary, we miss you!" I called out, giggling. "Even Nathaniel is acting so much more depressed than usual. Isn't that right, Edward?" From far off I could hear ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting] I pushed the IPod into my pocket and one of the earphones into an ear. It wasn't one, but I didn't want to forget it again and somehow ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] New York was one big elevator who was filled to macimum capacity--we would be standing in the corner. More like: scrunched up, squished together, almost flatened even. A ...

    Nov 22, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau