User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Whoa, about 6 people in Yin and, what... 3 in Yang?* [Jade Stephelle - Yang - Bishop] "Yes, watch the fish, it will be exciting," I mimicked in a naisly ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "I see water," the words fell out, one after another. Edward growled, strode forward and was headed directly into the middle of the flames. I jogged after with ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Hmm, sounds fun ^^* Name: Jade Stephelle Age: 17 Gender: Female House: Yang Standing: Bishop Powers: Air-- bendable, aimable, protectable. Most often used to create illusions, temporarily blinding, o

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *It's fine, Rei* ^_^ [Aro - Squad 6] A few blurs passed over head, meaning: the other group left. So, I was alone? I looked to my right and saw ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Name: Farce Threnton Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Loud and bossy, but is quiet and very serious when he's thinking. He goes with his own thought and it takes a ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] My fingers pointed out straight and I pulsed anything happy-related I could conjure up in my head. I felt the glare on my face (the one that rarely ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *I guess I'll bring in Hana* "Need any help?" I turned around and caught sight of a few men laying at the feet of Suika, Usiko, and Akira. Her eyes ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] "We'll be landing shortly, please buckle up and stay seated, thank you." I let out a light laugh at the annoucment and lay back down, watching as Jessica hesitated ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *Hardly any of my team is posting, so I'm gonna bug yours. ^^* [Aro Tokaya] "I am starving," I said, yawning a little. "I'll go get some grum, 'kay?" Kita ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] "Tea, please! No! Wait! I want Coke-a-Cola instead, 'kay?" The stuartist nodded her head tiredly and took back the tray of tea and cookies. I lay my feet on ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] I swung my hand down and shook her's, smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I caught site of my sand dog crumbling (from ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya] "Oh, my bro's in room 234," "Thanks," I nodded my head and jogged out of the hallway, turning into another. I stopped and leaned on the wall to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *I'm kind of confused, but...* [Aro Tokaya] "You're dragging dirt into the building!" What? I looked backwards at my sand dog, its legs changing to a snake form and slithering ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] "Finally, game got fun," I laughed, running up a tree and bouncing off into another, then back to the ground. I slammed my hands to ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] Edwards jerked at the ropes, almost as if thinking of leaving me there. I slipped out of the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing. I felt ...

    Feb 11, 2009


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats