User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She pulled up to the house, Giovanna spotted Theo in the kitchen. With just one glance she bolted to the door and threw it open. "Why didn't anyone tell ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "I just wanted to see if anyone was here." said Giovanna helping up Aoi. "I'll be going to the mall, do you want to come?" "Sure," In no time ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *I think that Fly might still be at the school... I guess we sort of left you there... Just say your driving home* [Giovanna] There was a click and some ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harborville

    [Tara Roylin] The girl she had just met, Blair, was yelling outside the cafe with a guy. It attracting attention, everyone was watching. With the glass seperating the people inside ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] There was nothing else for her to do that day so Giovanna just drove home. The school wasn't far from the house so the drive wasn't long. She passed ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *um... just pretend this happened in the class and we're in the cafeteria right now* [Giovanna] Before Fly could get a word in, Giovanna focused her fear on Mr. McKinnon. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "First off, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Second of all, I'd really rather not." said Giovanna looking to Fly. Mr. McKinnon laughed. "Your just shy I'm ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] The three of them, Giovanna, Fly, and Callum, walk passed Tex. Giovanna couldn't help but want to try again, it didn't work. "Why isn't he doing anything?" It was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *hehe... short class* [Giovanna] The bell rang making them jump. All of the class rushed to the door like a huge wave. Ms. Ephraim watched Fly, Giovanna, Callum, and Tex ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Why is it that Fly can't reach him? she pondered as she tapped the boy on his shoulder. He turned around. "Yes?" That was her cue, she watched him ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "Oh fine, but keep an eye on him. I just might start to play ping-pong and it'll be no fun if you don't bring him back." she snickered. "He's ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She didn't mind sitting by herself, actually it amused her that people could get so scared. But she felt a little sad that there wasn't at least a couple ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *man! you guys made 2 pages while I was gone!* [Giovanna] It felt weird being near so many people. A smile crept up to her face as people parted in ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Sirith was sitting at the table, stiff, gripping his fork tightly. Giovanna sat the opposite end of him, trying to stop being afraid. She kept her eyes low and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *lol, I join so many storybooks. hope this is okay :D* name: Giovanna age: 15 race: emotion controler emotion: fear personality: shy at first, devious, cunning, fears very few people ...

    Mar 14, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon