User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Let's go!" she said, dragging her brother into the large house. Orpheus sighed as the two of them reached the livingroom. Giovanna's heart sunk as she noticed the group ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *ooh! I want to make another character!! should I post Giovanna's profile again here too?* name: Orpheus age: 17 race: emotion controller emotion: confusion personality: sly, mischievous, humorous, ch

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *whoa... I was gone 2 days and there were 2 pages made...* [Leyshon Blodwyn] Darkness surrounded him as he slept, head leaning over the edge of the ship. There had ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] "What do you mean?" said Kat. "I've always been here, but I've never seen either of you though. I'm Kat by the way," "Daston," The 7 least I think ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *ooh! I want to make another character!! :D* name: Orpheus age: 17 race: emotion controler emotion: confusion personality: sly, mischievous, humorous, can be protective history: is Giovanna's older br

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    *whoa!! this sb is getting tangled up, so I'll just explain what I understand so far... Cat is with Ghost, the the rest of the people are on the top ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Farleigh] "Khai?" she shook his shoulders, but he didn't move. "What's going on?" Farleigh whispered. She looked around the cafe and noticed that the other demons had fallen too. They ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She kneeled at the opposite end of where Viola was. Hart looked nervously over to her, she glared back and then turned her head to Theo. "Where's Entry?" she ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] "Your right," said Kat running out from under the bed. "We should probably head for the kitchen, get some food while we can." the others nodded and crawled out ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She looked at the little boy, he turned his head towards her for a second. But turned it right back around once he was able to feel the fear ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Farleigh] She watched the other demon run out of the forest and to the cafe. After she was out of sight Farleigh turned back to Khai. "Want to go to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] She walked to the transformed person. "Hi, I'm-" light began to fill the room, it was morning. Stella pulled the girl in as a loud beeping sounded and two ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He smiled back as he drank the rest of the rum in the glass and then set it down. Lilith picked up the bottle of rum to refill ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He looked into the glass of rum, took a swig of it and then looked back to Lilith. "I started piracy at 'bout the age of 13. How ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He looked into the glass of rum, took a swig of it and then looked back to Lilith. "I started piracy at 'bout the age of 13. How ...

    Mar 30, 2008


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer