User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *Entry is inside Orhpeus! He's controling him, that's why he tried to attack Jacin!* [Giovanna] She ran out of the house, the same question still rang in her head. Sam ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Jacin!" she said, running over to her. "Please forget about what happened to brother, okay?" the memory of Entry with Orpheus flashed back in her mind. "He's not... himself," ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] Pulling Orpheus into his room and slamming the door behind her she said in a harsh whisper, "What the hell did you think you were doing! You can't just ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    um... I think she's in the cafe.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    *I'm going to post a profile tomorrow if that's okay! :D*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Orpheus] He walked up to the a window over looking the front yard. A slight feeling of anger was bubbling inside him. Orpheus gritted his teeth, glaring at Jacin. He ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Why are you sorry? I was suprised that I was I was able to keep myself from doing that when I saw Viola." She looked past Sam and to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *Farleigh isn't a demon*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] She glared at her brother Orpheus, a playful smile on his face. A door was being slammed again and again and again. After a few minutes the noise finally ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] She stood next to Hart, but looked away from him and concentrated on Viola. Anger still raged in her eyes as she tried to keep her cool. Sirith and ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *yay! I get to use Orpheus! :D* [Orpheus] Orpheus was greeted with a hard punch to his face, knocking him over. Pain coursed through his body as another blow hit ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *whoa, didn't see that one coming... O.O* [Giovanna] She sat there, stunned, Sam looked just as shocked. Giovanna turned her gaze away from Hart for a moment, a sort of ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *I'm going to wait till Cat responds to write with Orpheus. Hey, what are we going to do with Hart?* [Giovanna] She and Sam sat down on the couch and ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *I think I'm just flat out lost*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "It's nice to meet you, I'm Giovanna, goddess of fear. That's my brother Orpheus, god of confusion." While Sam and Giovanna were talking, Orpheus had walked right past them ...

    Apr 4, 2008


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel