-
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] A weird feeling errupted in the pit of her stomach. She secretly still did want to tell Naomi, but decided it would be better not to. Giovanna walked up ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....
the monster's friend came. So we...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] "You do know there's a reason why they erase their memories when they die, right? So if there was any pain in their past lives they could start off ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] She smiled and wiped away the fake tears, walking back out of the house to check up on Sirith, to see how many other people he had killed. I ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: War Games
[Natsuki Takaya] She scoffed. "I seriously doubt that," The boy rolled his eyes and glanced at his watch, then back to the front door of the gambling den. A girl ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Power Seekers
maybe we should just start this over?
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*Nope, no one has claimed Orpheus yet. Guess what! I just learned how to play "Orpheus in the Underworld." And yes, it is a song. Orpheus is actually in Greek ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War Games
[Natsuki Takaya] She shrugged. "I dunno, boredom? What are you doing here?" "Nothin much, just looking for someone." "Who?" the boy didn't answer, just shake his head no. Natsuki smiled, ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*how could I resist? :D* [Giovanna] This is going nowhere. If he doesn't want to talk to Naomi then fine. thought Giovanna, playing a sequence of notes that made Naomi ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War Games
*yay! :D* [Natsuki] "How much is this?" she asked, pointing towards a bag of chips. The old man behind the counter looked at her with a confused expression on his ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] "Dad?" whispered Giovanna so that no one else would hear. "Can I please use the new song I learned? It'll be good practice and I-" Ares gave his daughter ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] Ares calmly stood up and walked outside. It seemed as is Sirith and Haimon were in a death match, it made him laugh. He ran over to them and ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War Games
name- Natsuki Takaya age- 12 gender- female appearance- personality- quick witted, stubborn, happy-go-lucky, has a huge temper at times, never likes to stay still for long periods of time, is ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] Orpheus stood up, "I'm going to find the others-" "Nonsense! They'll be here in just a little bit I'm sure!" said Ares, grabbing the back of his son's shirt ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Oprheus] Oprheus stared at his plain white ceiling, cello and bow laying a case beside the bed. Darkness surrounded the room, but something still bothered him. A stranged feeling overwhelmed ...
Apr 12, 2008
