User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    *So, we all wear masks and are vampires, right?* -- Name: Grevette, Tash Marko Age: 18 Gender: Male Place of birth/ origin: London, England Appearance: Dark, shaggy hair that will ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    **Ooh! Can I create a character profile for Joah's long-term boyfriend? Would it have to be in the other family? Or can I think of a new last name?** - ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *S'okay, Selene! That's what I was kinda going for* [Rous Marthent] "Open wide," A smile twitched at my lips, and the words fell out, "Okay, but just because you're cute," ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    [Rous Marthent] "No, I am not taking that!" I fell against the wall and started stumbling towards a different hallway. "No... y-you can't... make me!" An irritated sigh followed behind, ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Hm, why not? :)* [Jade] I hung my arms around Brendon and Xander's necks, pulling them in. "Hey, we're gonna go out. Get the stuff. And kick some butt, got ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *Hmm, sounds interesting* Name: Rous Marthent Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: Quiet, shy, and very secluded. Secretly he wants to talk, but it always seems that it's never a ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Hey, wait," My mind flashed to Maisy, where she would land: Venice. "Why're we going to Japan? Who the heck is Yentaro and why should I call Nathaniel!" ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] I coughed a little, defying my thoughts. Maisy's voice was laced with anger and intertwined with defiance, her emotional thoughts confused and tangled. I looked around the plane ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    *I might post a bio later, so I want to save a spot :P*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "I knew you still hate me," I sniffled, letting a few stray tears fall. "But you won't do it, you won't kill me. You know, you and Nathaniel ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Am I really that bad?" I asked, biting my lower lip, "Does she hate me--" Nathaniel punched a firefighter that tried to run by, and then pointed the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Maisy ran. I kept standing there, mouth slightly agape at the sight of her dwindling figure. Nathaniel held his sides and laughed a strange, hysterical laugh. He spun ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Nathaniel was here, I turned. His dark eyes shifted towards me and it was no sooner that he was headed my way. He didn't smile and neither did ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *I've been busy and this's what happens: 5 pages* *Hey, is there a battle going on right now? Or is it just, like, being planned?* [Jade Stephelle] "The talk of ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *S'okay, Rei

    Feb 24, 2009


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe