-
Re: Helio
*seriously Lily? oh I'm so sorry! are you sure you're locked out? did you just put in the wrong password or something? maybe you should talk to a mod or ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] "That probably is a good idea," Jasper's wide grin faltered and became a pout. "But I don't think I can hang around you anymore. You'll have to see ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The girl, Coraline, looked fairly curious to know what really happened. Either that or she was stalling something. Jasper didn't think twice about telling her about the creature, ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] "No no! Please don't scream! I-" Jasper groaned and then plopped down on the ground next to the corpse of a monster while the humans ran around screaming. ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The sound of mumbles started to come into range. Jasper's eyes searched the forest around him, but still couldn't find anyone. Then, another sound came. Low, deep, a ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The wind was rushing past him, it had been about an hour of this so far and he gotten into a comfortable position. Still annoyed, but not caring ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Helio
EDITED: appearance *how could I resist this? ;)* Name: Jasper Rosario Gender: male Age: 17 Race: vampire Appearance: thick, ashen hair that spikes slightly on the top and the sides ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
*I don't know if I'll be able to write again for awhile so... here it goes! :D* [James Underwood] He shrugged again. "Or it could've been me thinking that you ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
*Would anyone like to play James for awhile? I'll be gone for 6 weeks starting tomorrow, so... yeah... :D So? Would anyone like to play him while I'm gone? First ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
[James Underwood] "No, no, it was my fault." James pulled his jacket around tighter. "You need to get inside, it's cold..." he laughed. "Well, I guess that was pretty obvious..." ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
[James Underwood] He hopped out of the back a few seconds before Ray actually stopped the car. Everyone leaned out of the windows, asking him if he was okay. James ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
*Sure Rory, I was hoping someone would would be her. It'll be funner since I won't know what she'll do next! :D*
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
*Oh yeah! I almost forgot to say, but I'm leaving to Indonesia on June 8th and won't be able to come to YWS for about 2 months, so... You can ...
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
[James Underwood] Jayleen didn't answer. Just then, the bell of above the door jingled. A group of girls walked in, all hudling for warmth. "It's cold out there! Can't we ...
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: All The World's a Stage
[James Underwood] The rest of the day passed by quickly. There was two other classes he and Jayleen were in together, but not a word passed between the two other ...
May 31, 2008
