-
Re: Fairies vs. Elves
Name: Aro Gensitine Age: 19 Race: fairy Fairies/Elves: elves Powers: Along with being able to shrink (which he rarely uses), Aro also has telepathy and can call upon birds for ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
[Reone Transentios] My eyes strayed back over to the dog demon that didn't leave. It was strange that I was ignoring the screams, that I was listening more to the ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
*sure Rabid! ^_^* [Reone Transentios] This man, he smelled funny. It wasn't that hilarious sort of funny, or that strange kind, but the one that made you think back. Had ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
*er... I think everyone is still in that bar, right?* [Reone Transentios] A black-haired girl with sort of pale skin stared back at me. Her face looked seriously annoyed, yet, ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
*yes, I know it's sort of late in the story, but Boon gave the okay! :D* Name: Reone Transentios Race: dragon Heir of: was the heir of the Transentios, a ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The answer was quick and made his shoulders relax from their tense slump. Jasper, Caleb is just my brother. I just wanted him to know I was safe. ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
*quick question: is it okay if I join, or is it too late?*
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] His ears perked and his head glanced back to the open waves. "He's close, maybe a few miles away. That's a good idea, you really should-" Jasper stopped ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: The Searchers
[Sage Hyperion] Her gaze was unblinking, they felt like they were burning now with dryness. She glanced around the room and frowned. "It's not here..." Sage mumbled sourly. A man's ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] "Again, even though you already said you weren't, I have to please ask of you not to get mad." "Okay, I won't," Jasper glanced back again, and started ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*yay! other posts are coming in! :D* [Jasper Rosario] "Wait, it's not like that!" Jasper sprang to his feet and grabbed ahold of Coraline's hand before she got a chance ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: The Searchers
[Sage Hyperion] "This is not good..." Sage said aloud as she paced a little faster. "This is down right horrible! And the sun! Why is the sun so bright?" she ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*there was so many more people who use to post here! it used to be that I would find a page already made before I got a post in. what ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*is it just me or did everyone else suddenly stop posting, Rory? *eerie silence* * [Jasper Rosario] "Good morning, you sound shaky today." he commented quietly, still looking down at ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: The Searchers
*wait! I'm not too late to join am I?* *I hope this better Griffin!* Name: Sage Hyperion Age: 20 Gender: female Race: human Weapon: uses all of her surroundings as ...
Jun 28, 2008
