User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous - demon - cooking teacher ^^] Light taps echoed behind my feet, bouncing off walls and abstract paintings that had been set in random places. I pulled out ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijoire Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 12, 2008 - around 7:00 PM] Something was nudging my shoulder lightly and right then I had half a mind to slap it ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *XD Lol, hmm... I'll think about it Jamie. He will be a teacher after all and that means he just can't start liking a student like that. If he did, ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *not very many teachers that I see :?* Name: Sir Rous (prefers this more than Mr.) Age: 17 Race: demon Appearance: Personality: Rous has a tendency to get bored incredibly ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine - On a plane heading out of Rome - October 11 2008 - 6:28 PM] The contours of the first-class leather seat felt unfamiliar. A Stuart came around ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *Ooh... This sounds very interesting indeed...* Name: Maijorie (Ma-shory) Gensitine Age: 23 Country: Rome Organization: SIS or M16 Appearance: Maijorie's wavy blue-black hair is usually covered by a d

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    [Idun] "Hmm..." the goddess took a bite out of the apple, savoring the sweetness for a long moment. Bragi stood there patiently, not a word passing between them during the ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    [Idun] It was just Bragi , the goddess sighed and laughed lightly. "Oh of course I will greet you love!" she twirled around, grabbing an apple on her way. Then ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    *lol, Locki[i], kitty? no "C" remember? ^_^ I'm not really sure how to introduce Idun so I'm sorry that this post will be short* [Idun] Light mist circled the small ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    *ooh... sounds fun ^_^ wait, does this mean I'm married to Jamie?* Name: Iðunn (Idun) Goddess: of Youth Appearance: Fairly tall with sparkling, light green eyes that have even lighter ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] A crow he said! He is not only blind, but hat creature thinks he can fly faster than me, too! What a joke! cawed the raven, Even if ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] Suddenly, a snow white squirrel landed in the middle of our messy circle and said, "Roar." I chuckled and couldn't help a sly smile creep up to my ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] Beautiful? Defining! squawked the raven, fluttering his wings briefly. I looked over to the bird with a blank expression. I didn't know how to react to this, to ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] "Your right, it is starting to smell funny here." I nodded my head thoughtfully. The raven squawked again, Maybe it's a spell, should we go back? "No, I'm ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *umm... *skims through two pages made* I think I understand...* [Reone Transentios] Everyone was bolting out of the bar just then, leaving me alone. I didn't like that feeling, this ...

    Jul 11, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter