User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] The door shut behind me with a soft click! I had been turned towards the shelves behind my desk, sitting in my chair. I had drifted off into ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *okay, we never ran into each other, ageed?* **Edit (again): nevermind that, it seems Jamie wants to go ahead, let's just do that so we can stop fighting over this! ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Okay, okay, fine. We're taking up the sb with these post so let's just say that Aurora and Rous bumped into Robyn and Alex outside and it's still just beginning ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Jamie, I just found Alex and Robyn in the hallway, why is it suddenly morning and you've magically disappeared*

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] Giggles seemed to echo behind my ears, laughter, voices. I grabbed a book from the shelf and turned to her, pivoting on my heals. I didn't really know ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "I'm a seventeen year old boy, not just a teacher. I should be allowed to go on dates every once and awhile." I moved the candy around in ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "Why are you so nervous?" This emotion never really seemed to come to me before... I wonder what it felt like? Aurora hadn't answered, she just shrugged a ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *since Sylverdawn isn't posting, I guess I really will just move on :?* [Maijorie Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 14, 2008 - 7: 39 PM] I sped through customs ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I fought to keep from spitting out the tea from shock. I had the idea that she did, but I didn't even consider her admitting it. Well, if ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Kobain, I didn't see those two posts when I was writing, do you want me to change mine? Sorry! :?*

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I laughed along with the other teacher, he had my sense of humor, sort of. Then I quickly told him goodbye and turned around, heading for the library ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "Rous, why don't you introduce yourself to the students? I'm sure some will be interested to meet you." I slid my knees from the seat of the chair ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *just come into the welcoming ceramony, that's where everyone else should be going :?*

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] It was about ten minutes before I realized that I was just chewing on a piece of mush; the lollipop had disappeared. I threw the trash into a ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous - teacher] I wandered around the crater for a few seconds only to find a bunch of rubble. My little exploding candy had, well, exploded . I kept ...

    Aug 9, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline