User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *I guess I should let you two just take over the rest of this sb sine Rous is passed out around the corner of another building with a sobbing Aurora ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] My face felt hot, stinging sensation and it slowly engulfed my entire body. This couldn't be coming from that slap... The feeling that had settled in the pit ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I started laughing hysterically as I got up, "Sorry for bothering me? That's all you can say?" I changed my voice so it was as high as her's, ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] For a brief second I stopped and looked back at them, not in guilt, but disgust. "There's a girl lying in the grass crying her eyes out and ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] My eyes were closed, thinking. My hands shoved in my pockets angrily... A few seconds later I opened my eyelids slowly, taking in every detail into count. Grass: ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I grinned wickedly and turned my head over to Robyn 2. "I don't think I'll be needing you now since that other Robyn got free." She flinched back ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *ooh... now I've taken the real Robyn? XD* [Sir Rous] I cradled Robyn's limp body like I would a baby, she had nothing to do with this. It was just ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **Maybe, maybe not... It'll be a surprise! XD**

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *hotel. okay. gottcha. oh yeah, and sorry that this will be a little rushed.* [Maijorie Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 14 2008 - 4:00 PM] "Well that was ridiculous..." ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *grins evilly... mwahahaha...* [Sir Rous] "So, how are you feeling, Robyn?" Thud. Thud, thud. Thud, thud. The ball bonced in rythm to her heartbeat, I controled it anyway. Robyn 2 ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    * I know, Jamie... *laughs evilly* * [Sir Rous] It had worked perfectly , maybe too perfect? Alex's moves were very predictable, and it seemed the Robyn wouldn't be as ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *two whole pages of Alex and Robyn?* [Sir Rous] I smirked at my copy below me, watching its back crumble. Flour started pouring out of the copy's legs and shirt. ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] Typical answer I'd expect out of him . The girl hadn't said a word, it looked like she was trying to avoid my eyes. I could feel his ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *Well, everyone in Venice had the 14th for the date, so I guessed should go with theirs :?*

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Jamie and October are taking over the story book! *looks over pages** [Sir Rous] I walked around the classroom and watched the students try to get their chunks of chocolate ...

    Aug 11, 2008


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone