-
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] I cringed away from her and took a few steps away, I was about ready to leave. "Fine, Robyn. I'll leave, is that really what you want?" she ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
[Maijorie Gensitine] The room was silent for a few beats, and then the woman and man spoke again. My respect for the two, or anyone else in this room for ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] "Awww! That was the best act you've ever done my dear Robyn! You and I both know the only reason we split was because they sent me away." ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
[Maijorie Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 14, 2008 - 4:40 PM] I made my way into the middle of the room so I had a clearer view of the ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I didn't hit Robyn! :shock: I hit Alex...*
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*Syther's not that impulive Max :?* [Syther Vertigo] I laughed aloud at Alex, "Do you call that a scratch?" I fingered my cheeck where the marks should've been. Then I ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*well that didn't last long... :?* [Syther Vertigo] "Those idiots!" I growled into the night, Rous had ran off. Even if he was dangerous like this, if anyone ran, then ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I think there should be some action and adventure instead of just romance. what do you think?* *if not, then I guess we should just ignore the post, but I ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] I picked Aurora up off of my feet and placed her in the seat beside me. "It wasn't me! It was that bug! I swear! You, do, believe ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] A huge grin grew on my face as Rous stood up and started waving at the cute were-cat. "Hey, Robyn!" he called across the room. "If you want ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] I watched at the waiter, Mark, came back in an annoyed, slow pace. He walked up the the table and took out another piece of paper to take ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Veritgo] "Waiter!" I raised my hand and waved at no one in particular. The waiter that was at the other two were-cat's table turned to us before the girl ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I'm gonna meet you two at the restaurant ^_^* [Syther Vertigo] The smell of were-cats suddenly disappeared, or, got fainter. I think I could still smell it. "Hey, gotta go!" ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*wonders how long Jamie and October stayed up making two more pages* [Sir Rous] Black... Black and warm... Black, warm, and stragely making me sleepy. Stupid bugs... I tried to ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
Lol. XD 'kay, I'm gonna start a profile! I'll make him enter later though. :wink: -- Name: Syther Vertigo Gender: male Race: were-cat Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: almost sort of ...
Aug 17, 2008
