User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Okay, you two have probably already figured this out, but I'm just gonna throw this out anyway. I'm out. You obviously have this sb under control and can keep on ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine] I watched Sam until he disapeared then stepped up to Isabella and the body of one of the VPD. She doesn't look very familiar to me , I ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine - Church - 6 PM] My feet made soft thuds against the damp ground, a ligh rain dripping on my head. The clouds looming over us were dark ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    :? [Syther Vertigo] We were engulfed in a huge bubble--made out of bubble gum. Yes, it was sticky, yes it smelled like cherry, and yes I was tempted to take ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *I didn't see Kitty15's post until after I posted this, and she already took the idea for someone working under him. So I'll edit this* [Maijorie Gensitine - the morgue ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    O.o *burts out in laughter* Dooooode.... this a storybook, not a real, um, "story" or anything like that. And technically, we have introduced the characters in page 1. ^_^ Hey ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "No, it's not, actually." I pointed out, crossing my arms against my chest. Robyn and Alex got stiff and turned around to face me, then said in unison, ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "What? No!" I think for the second time in my life I blushed. "She wanted to, but, I-- No! I did not do that. You're not going to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I hesitated and bit my bottom lip, and if hadn't been for the fact that we were incredibably high in the sky I would've jumped to avoid the ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I'm sorry, Yvonne," I whispered, holding her closer, then, she bit me! "Ow! Man, you have sharp teeth..." The wind started to blow a little faster and before ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I've always listened to you," I whispered, tracing Yvonne's jaw line contently. "Have you listened to me?" Robyn groaned, a sort of sad groan. "Look, you're in denial, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "It was near your birthday," I said softly, "after we found out you couldn't get pregnant you looked so heart-broken. A few days after, my parents told me ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *ya, I sort of thought of that after I posted, just pretend that she didn't talk. :)* [Syther Vertigo] "Please don't hate me for getting her, I still don't regret ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I'll go get her, wait here," I transformed back into werewolf form and dashed out sight. I ran back into town and stopped at the daycare, asked for ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I brought the baby with me," I tried softly, "But I left it in the care of a daycare until we--I mean, I was about to leave." I ...

    Aug 19, 2008


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins