User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *I don't mind if you change the title fun4ever. :D* [Nidge Masterson] This is going to be an irritating year. I thought, taking out my schedule and skimming over it ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] I scraped my feet against the cool tile underneath slowly, no emotion showed on my face. It was just... blank. Thinking. What was that about? I shoved my ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] "Uh, no, I think I'll take the long way." Alice nodded her head a few times too many, it made me grin. "Right." I turned the other way, ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: Sevren Tesmore Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Terribly reckless and just out there, Sevren loves to pull tricks and has a whole book of pranks and riddles to mess ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *You two are still in this SB?! O.O*

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] It seemed as if the air conditioner was turned on high in the school, I pulled my usual jacked out of my locker and slipped it on. I ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *We haven't started Maki (I haven't seen you in forever ! :D) so go on ahead, I don't think anyone will mind. ^^*

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    **Lol, my words exactly Paramore. :D When can we start anyway? Anyone know?**

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *I love these things... :D* Name: Nidge Masterson Who they are: just moved in (so I'm not sure what to put here) Their relation with each of the girl: just ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *really, is this going anywhere? :?* [Sevren Gresmond] "Nothin' much, I'm bored over here, you?" "Oh, same," but she didn't sound bored, her voice oozed with excitement like she was ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *well I was planning on him to call Raian but I guess e-mail will be fine too :D* [Sevren Gresmond] The rest of the day flew by after the two ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    [Sevren Gresmond] That was odd, noted a voice inside his head. Sevren watched her leave and then turned around and headed for one of the lines. It was quick, unlike ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *woah... O.O four pages? I'm just going to jump into lunch if that's okay* [Sevren Gresmond] His hand passed against his forehead and brushed the dark hair out of his ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *when can we start Serenity? :D*

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *ooh... new storybook! :) lol* Name: Sevren Gresmond Age: 17 Apperance: Shaggy, blue-black hair that falls a little past his storm grey eyes. Thin, but not in a lanky sort ...

    Sep 1, 2008


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana