User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    [Rello Firan - Scientist] "What was that?" Jesse muttered, scratching Pi between her ears, "Should we check?" "It was probably nothing," Jesse's eyes turned to Rello and widened a little; ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    *Um, okay, I'm just gonna jump in* [Rello Firan - scientist] His fingers circled around the black cup, warmth from the cappucino sinking into his bones. Rello swivled around a ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    *I wanna be a scientist! :D* *I'm really sorry it stretched* Name: Rello Firan Age: 20 Gender: Male Personality: Eccentric and probably a little out of control---okay, not a little. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "He will survive," I gritted my teeth at the voice, squeezing my eyes shut, the pain flooding back to me from the fall. From above, a dark ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] My right index finger stabbed through the eyehole in the mask as I slumped against the wall, slowly walking around to the back. I played around the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Foolish," I mimicked again, laughing a soft, but almost hysterical laugh, "Tash, you're just being foolish! Why are you here! Why are you talking in third person! ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Shut up, Audi!" Edward growled, "That doesn't concern him," "You like her, Edward?" I looked to Nathaniel and smiled, nodding my head to answer since Edward was silent. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Don't lie," I looked around the ballroom, too, for that man, and the little blonde boy who stood with him. My eyes fell down to Isabelle, then ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "I didn't tell you to let him be your escort," I retorted, "I would've loved to be your escort if you simpley asked. Now, please, quit frowing ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "I never would've guessed," I murmured, "I can't believe he took it off," "Tash, what are you doing out here?" Isabelle's frown deepened as she stopped before ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "That's hilarious!" I passed around a bottle of champagne, filling mine back up to the top. I looked back, then around the ballroom, a little frown of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *I've always wondered... who's Yentaro?*

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Hm?" I raised an eyebrow suspiciously, then chuckled, "What happened to you're boyfriend? Wasn't his name Joshua, or something like that?" Isabelle laughed lightly as if I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] I didn't need to see the room, just decide which and place on the mask. I glanced into a mirror briefly to check my suit. It was ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette - Day of the Masquerade] I placed a hand in the stolen coat's pocket, wondering again why the name suddenly came to me. The girl turned. I ...

    Mar 24, 2009


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)