User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *squee! Thanks Billy! :D* [Fayne Premonelle] The glinting blade hardened a little more in her hand, the water inside dropping in temperature. Fayne stepped back a bit from the boy ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    **I'm so lost right now. I can't tell where anything is or how I'd be able to jump in. All I can tell is that a fight is going on ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] I shrugged and then said, "Hmm... haven't thought about it really. I just got here anyway, I'm the newb." Paige seemed a little disappointed at my answer, but ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *ah! :shock: sorry I took a long time. I guess everything's already running smoothly? If I'd be okay can someone bring me in and brief me on what's happened so ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *Ooh... sounds interesting sylver. :D I can't post a bio right now, but I want to save a spot if that's okay. Thanks!* -kittykat

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] "Next?" I took out the crumpled paper in my pocket, wondering why I haven't thrown it away yet. "I've got... band, I think. No wait, that's afterward. I ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    "I'm, um, pretty sure it's choir. Hence all the singing..." I glanced up at a boy in the front, Richard? I think that's what Mr. Drake said. "Oh, yeah." I ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *Sure Paramore ^^* [Nidge Masterson] The bell rung three solid times, annoying and each ping about three seconds. Waaay too long. Hopefully that was just glitch. About five minutes into ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *fine with me Jacob (what should I call you by the way? or is Jacob fine?) :D* [Nidge Masterson] Alice was acting weird , but, hey? Didn't all girls usually ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] I waved to Phoebe and then walked out into the courtyard, nothing better to do really. I brushed my hand against the rosebushes despite the thorns. It wasn't ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Now that I'm not talking to Max I'm standing in the hall talking to a wall. If I have nothing to do here I'm going to have to say that ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] "Wouldn't it be what you prefer since it's your name?" "I don't really care which, so yours." "Technically, you chose to let people choose to call you Lee ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *let's make it fun, they'll just meet! :D* [Sevren Tesmore] Whoa... classes went by quick [/i]today.[/i] I put my hand in my pockets, turning the corner, shuffling across the floor. ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *There's been four pages made and I have no idea where or what people are doing anymore. Can someone either bring me in or tell me what going on?*

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] "Late, late, late, late, late, late... Oh, crap... I'm sooo late!" I mad dashed out of the front door and down the street as fast as possible, the ...

    Sep 20, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara