-
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Dum dum deedum dum dum, de dum dum..." Audi's head bobbed up down as she twirled down the hall, singing along to Disturbia. Someone passed by her, glancing ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I stuck my tongue out and licked my lower lip. It felt like the jaw was thumping to rythm of my heart beat, pulsing with a sharp pain, ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I pushed my way out of the line for pizza and took a deep breath when I finally got some space. Haley and Paige were still in the ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] The room had fallen deathly silent. Fayne figited around uncomfortabley in her seat as did many other people. Everyone seemed to take a short step back away from ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] Paige's face blushed and turned my attention back to the songs, flipping through the pages again. Alice had scooted a little farther away from our tiny group and ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] "What?" Fayne glanced at the dragon and harpy, wondering what Asdal was talking about. "Who's... wait. What? Shadow Claw and Night Hawk?" The bodies shifted around in their ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] All eyes shifted towards the doorway where Kara, Asdal, and Fayne had arrived. The stones melted back into place behind the three as they stepped farther into the ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] "Tell what?" asked Fayne nonchalantly, stepping in like it was her own house. "Oh nothing! Nothing at all," Kara waved off the question with a slight chuckle, Asdal ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
**Even though I was thinking about going for Body, I think Emotion might be a better choice, Maybe** ^_^ Name: Audi Rosario Age: 17 Gender: female Element: Emotion Ability: Controlling ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I reached up high, the folder firmly in my grasp. "Oh, come on, Paige!" I laughed, leaning backwards when she lunged for the folder. "I betcha they're as ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*I'll post my bio later, but I'm claiming Emotion :D*
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I flipped carelessly through the scribbled on pages, smiling as I did. Paige leaned over my shoulder and watch the pictures go by with me. We chuckled at ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] "I am not avoiding questions!" Fayne stuck out a lip and pouted, knowing that the tables had truly turned to her. Asdal laughed aloud, "Yes, you are," "Am ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] She laughed, chime like sort of, as she said, "Want to know something?" "What?" "I don't think you actually have any reasons at all why you want me ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] The boy, Asdal, walked a few paces ahead, Fayne still standing exactly in the same spot. Asdal turned around slightly, a look of confusion passing over him for ...
Oct 5, 2008
